Economical solution for the Honda S2000 fuel starvation problem for track cars and high horsepower drag race applications.
Honda S2000 has an internal fuel pan with a poor design as the upper edges angle outward and the walls are not tall enough the retain the fuel inside the pan around the fuel pump. This is a cover for the inner fuel pan, which prevents the fuel from spilling out of the pan on long left hand turns and hard launches.
I firmly believe that this is a better alternative to fuel surge tanks since it is easy to install, costs less, less weight, and it is safer (since there are no fuel lines/pumps/tanks being routed inside the trunk).
- Easy to install – only takes 1-2 hours
- Rounded edges to prevent cutting fingers during install.
- Proper material thickness that allows bending of the tabs and a solid permanent attachment.
- Made out of aluminum so it will not rust or create a spark during install.
- Laser cut for dimension accuracy and clean finish